Nicholas Cliffe & Co - Accountants Cambridge, Chartered Accountant
If you are looking for a team of reliable, approachable, and proactive accountants who will do more than just respond to your needs but work alongside you to help you succeed you have come to the right place.
Today’s business environment is fast moving, complex, and highly competitive. Business owners need the support of professionals who provide on-time, effective solutions to help their business move forward. We aim to provide such a service.
Our watchword is ‘commitment’. We take our clients’ interests to heart and strive to be proactive recommending value added solutions. Of course we can take care of all your routine bookkeeping, accounting, auditing and company secretarial requirements, thereby freeing up valuable time and resources for you to apply to running your business; but we also go the extra mile.
Take a look at the Our Services section of this website to discover how can we help your business grow. And while you are visiting our site, be sure to make use of our free online services – you’ll be surprised at the amount of information and advice you will find there. If we give this much away for free, imagine the quality of service we give our clients !
Why not bookmark this page and use it as your gateway to business on the web. We update these pages regularly, so come back often !!
Adding value to your business, with 1st class service.
Every business owner needs a team of professionals in the background who provide continuous support and advice. That's what we are here to do.
Through years of commitment to our business clients we have developed a wide range of skills and services designed to improve business performance and profitability.
- Background support - When you are running a business, time is money. With our business support services we take care of many of your routine financial and accounting operations, leaving you free to do what you do best - growing your business.
- Proactive advice - But we don't stop there. Many business owners find they cannot make enough time to analyse their performance and plan ahead to improve things in the future. With our business advisory services we use our skills to monitor your business and give proactive advice on how you can improve your bottom line - and we work with you to implement any suggestions you take up.
We give you:
- More time to run your business.
- The peace of mind that someone is keeping an eye on the essentials.
- Help and support when things go wrong.
Whatever your type of business, and whatever your needs, from audit and accounting to corporate structuring, our specialist services are designed to add value to your business. See our list of services to find out how we can help you.